Cultural and sporting activities
Things to do
There are a number of attractions just a few kilometres from our farm. We have selected a few of them for you, but there are many others depending on the time of year and your interests. Find out more on the tourisme28 website.
The cathedral city of Chartres: climb the north tower of the majestic cathedral, a UNESCO world heritage site, to enjoy a superb view of the surrounding Beauce plain. Chartres Estivales: free concerts, illuminations and theatre for everyone, every evening throughout the summer. Chartres light show: 24 illuminated sites from April to October. Château de Maintenon: this magnificent château is steeped in the history of the Sun King and Madame de Maintenon. In November and December each year it hosts the Fabuleux Noël de Maintenon Christmas show.
Fun and educational activities
- Les jardins de la Préhistoire (prehistoric site), Auneau (5km)
- La Renaissance educational farm, Nogent-le-Phaye (10km)
- Parc des Bords de l'Eure (riverside gardens), Chartres (15km)
- Bergerie Nationale and espace Rambouillet, animals and birds of prey, Rambouillet (30km)<
- Rambling and hiking in the forests of Eure-et-Loir
- Hot air balloons, Maintenon