Practical information – services and recommendations
here are some details about the services we offer and practical information to help you enjoy your stay. Local restaurants and shops...
Information & Services
For the comfort of all guests, smoking is not permitted in the rooms or the shared living area. We are unable to accept animals. To ensure that your arrival goes smoothly, please comply with the times agreed on beforehand. On weekdays, this is usually from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- We speak French, English and German
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary use of baby equipment (folding baby bed, high chair and bath)
- Games and entertainment available
- Payment by cheque drawn on a French bank, holiday vouchers, bank transfers or cash (no credit or debit cards)
- On-site residents’ car park able to accommodate all types of vehicles
Rooms must be vacated
by 11 a.m. at the latest.
Eating out and shopping
Local restaurants and other recommendations
- Au Crépuscule, Pizzeria/crêperie, from Tuesday to Saturday, 02 37 31 71 02 19 place du marché
- Café du commerce, Asian cuisine, every day from 11.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m, 02 37 31 71 46 place du marché
- Couscous chez Ali open Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings 02.37.35.75.65 6 rue de chartres
- You will also find food shops, chemists, florist, etc., as well as two supermarkets on the outskirts of the town, Auchan and Super U.
- Au Paradis d'Asie, Asian cuisine, open every day
- La table de l’Epaule traditional French cuisine, open Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Tél. 02.37.31.00.07
A Chartres, around the cathedral (15km) :
- La Picoterie, Crêperie
- L'esprit Gourmand, traditional French specialities
- Le café Bleu, French brasserie
- Le Serpente, traditional cuisine
- Le Moulin de Ponceau, traditional cuisine
- La table de Julie, gourmet bistrot
- An opportunity to savour some delicious local products.
Crisps, jams, pasta, pulses, oil, mustards, pâtés, biscuits, beers, lemonades, etc. The Ferme du Porteau in Beville-le-Comte, open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday mornings.
- Brasserie de Chandres, micro-brewery (10kms) www.leurelienne.fr
- Regional products can also be purchased at the Gamm Vert country store in Auneau, open from Monday to Saturday.